Are you planning an event and want to promote your company and give away cool swag that attendees will hold on to? Have you sifted through hundreds of promotional items that can be imprinted with your company’s logo but don’t know where to start? First things first, you have to create a plan.
Here are some planning tricks to help you successfully select the right swag for your event:
- Who is your audience?
- How do you want your brand to be reflected?
- Is there an event theme to sync the event swag to?
- What is your budget for event swag?
Now it’s time to figure out what event swag is best to promote your company. First, think about if you yourself would like the item you are selecting for the attendees. Next, pick out 3-5 items you feel would work best within your budget and narrow them down. Ask peers for their opinions on the final items.
Tips for selecting cool event swag:
- What techy items are popular?
- Is the item useful?
- Is the item unique?
- Is the item easily disposed of?
- Do you believe attendees have multiple quantities of the item?
Are you now wondering what items are typically most popular at events? Well you are in luck because we have our own theories, based on numerous hours of experience planning and attending events.
Here are our top 5 favorite event swag options:
- Useful techy items
- USB drives
- Multiple port chargers
- Pop sockets
- Stylus pens
- Quality branded notebook with ink pen
- Branded drinking bottles (because everyone needs a drink while traveling)
- Beer cups or wine glasses
- Bottle openers
- Credit card bottle openers
- Keychain bottle openers
- Lighted bottle openers
- Wine opener
- Lunch boxes
- Grocery bags
- Drawstring sport packs
If you would like help selecting and ordering cool event swag, contact us for assistance! We are here for you every step of the way with your budget in mind!
Epic Exhibits, LLC | Event Planning & Solutions